CHN 3.40% $1.07 chalice mining limited

Pessimism vs Optimism, page-52

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Must say I have you to thank for leading me to CHN. First time I knew of you was when you were a holder of RMS as I was at the time, and how you got out of RMS saying it was a far too marginal business that they were operating. You have always argued how the POG is the only thing that kept RMS alive and still do to this day.

I first held EXU (Explaurum) and was lucky enough to hold until the takeover by RMS (and thats where I found you). Made a nice tidy profit from the RMS takeover and quit RMS eventually. And funnily enough you led me to SPX, TSC and eventually CHN. Bought some in both but sold SPX only because CHN had a sizeable slice of SPX and I thought my capital was best served by parking my funds in CHN which in turn held SPX anyway.

Speak of the devil I was about to get out of CHN when they announced the "once in a lifetime" discovery with their first drill result at Julimar. And of course RMS took over SPX. I have bagged several times already with CHN so not sorry about selling out of SPX.

I have some in TSC who are about to report their first assay results in a potentially large scale VMS tenement anytime now. Interesting nearology play to SPX and CBE.

I read your comments with interest and you make a compelling case about the imminent implosion of the US/world financial system. Keep well my friend. Good luck everyone and IMHO only. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.035(3.40%)
Mkt cap ! $414.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.05 $2.859M 2.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11150 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 14000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.