CHN 2.77% $1.49 chalice mining limited

Pessimism vs Optimism, page-61

1. 2,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1852
    Very good post - The assays from JD002 that scissored the discovery hole are due next week hopefully Monday - Now the visuals and on site analysis of the core have the massive sulphides at greater width than the discovery hole - So IMO they have to be as good if not better than the discovery hole - 33m @ 6.5g/t Pd, 0.7g/t Pt, 1.6% Ni, 0.7% Cu and 0.1% Co from 44m, reported above a 0.3g/t Pd cut-off grade - So yes you could exit here and watch CHN surge upwards with good assays and look elsewhere for another opportunity or hold tight sell at the top of the next surge and buy back much much lower.....Rinse and repeat...AIMO

Was thinking this morning.......TG had over $55 million in CHN shares at a $1.05 - with LTR he has 291 million x .10c share price of LTR is $29.1 million and his DEV holding is much less so why wouldn't you take 10 million off the table from CHN and retain approx $40 million that has the potential to go much higher or lower....especially when his total holding 2 months ago was less than the 10 million.......A repeat of a previous post I know but this was a big concern when I first saw it......But not so much now........GL....
    Last edited by kyngdominion: 16/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.