CHN 4.17% $1.00 chalice mining limited

It's almost like saying that the chart will have the say and not...

1. 2,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    It's almost like saying that the chart will have the say and not the announcement.
    But in actual fact if you look at the LEG weekly chart, it was the announcement on
    the 22/4 (in the middle of the candlestick period) that determined what the weekly candle
    for w/e 24/4 ended up looking like.
    If that announcement was not made that week, there may not have been a big red candle w/e 24/4.
    Not an expert here but I do notice
    1. The LEG candlestick for the previous week ending 17/4 had a long upper wick.
    2. The previous three weekly candlesticks ending 17/4 were all green ascending
    So.....what I'm saying is perhaps it's not overly relevant at this particular moment
    in time how the CHN chart is tracking given the market's anticipation of two DD hole
    results. Perhaps what determines chart movement one way or another at this moment
    is whether or not imminent news makes declaration of a new palladium province
    or something earth shatteringly along those lines.

I guess now this weekend I am going to have to review "scissor holes".

I'm assuming because JD0002 is a "scissor hole" to the "discovery hole" that you believe
    there is "every" likelihood it will also contain palladium as opposed to not containing palladium
    and that the amount and grade of palladium is indicated to be even greater by the "visuals"....and that
    such very positive palladium results are the thing that you believe will be the kicker for the next leg up
    rather than the market selling the news...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.040(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $389.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.03 98.0¢ $3.138M 3.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54202 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 31729 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.