PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

This is gold !!!!I see a number of supporters of the alternative...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    This is gold !!!!

I see a number of supporters of the alternative board are suggesting that LM and MP are the leakers of the police evidence.

For a board member or KMP of a company under police investigation to leak evidence to the public during the investigation is a serious offence.
    Why would they take such risk. Even if the new board gets approval, these 2 still get their payouts. They will get their money and not have to do any more work or have any more involvement in this shitshow.

If the new board proposal is unsuccessful, they have to keep working to the end without any additional reward.

And whichever way it ends, their professional reputations will always remain tainted.

My instincts tell me this is an AFP leak (personal opinion), we seem to be seeing "alledged" police leaking more & more often, just saying.

One reason they would do this, as mentioned in the article, is the legislative loopholes that make it difficult to secure sucessful prosecutions when it comes to corporate crime. There is increasing pressure on government to close these loopholes sooner rather than latter.
    This article adds to that pressure.

Another reason would be that after the work they have done investigating these crimes, it would irk them to see one of the main potential perpetrators be allowed to orchestrate a repeat of the criminal behaviour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.