PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Mate you must be a cab driver or a prison guard or something....

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Mate you must be a cab driver or a prison guard or something. Just an echo chamber of uneducated nonsense.

These emails and info are not new. You and Shorty just feed off each other. I saw a post that could better be described as moronic from Shorty saying it was the AFP that probably leaked the emails. HAHAHA out of all the names the one that was seemingly redacted was.... BRENDA!? HMMM can't help but wonder why that is. Oh wait I do know why that is, because if you leaked the emails to a journalist you probably told them you can have them under the condition my name is redacted. This isn't rocket science.

Again, over the last few years nothing has happened because there is no case. Foreign bribery in the case you and old mate shorty are going on about is suggesting the company has sought it out. Which is not the case based on the evidence displayed. It suggests that government officials have shaken them down.... In a country like China this probably happens everywhere. Australian businesses wouldn't be able to operate if they packed up and left everything they were shook down would they?

How has the company gone under LM and MP with no Chinese business?? Really well right??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.