PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

PET BOMBSHELL ARTIVLE, page-27

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    My Ignorance is astounding?? Are you kidding me.

Firstly no law has been broken. The SMH article also says this. So not sure what laws management blew the whistle on?

Everyone in this country is under resourced and stretched right now. So yes, if there is no evidence to prosecute then they won't. And haven't to date, nor will they imo.

You appear to suggest that the company has sought out bribes. This is not true based on the evidence. These are facilitation payments to ensure the factory can continue to operate. If local Government officials continue to shake the company down who do you appeal to in China? Please don't show your true ignorance and say the courts.... because you sir would be a laughing stock. They don't have a separation of powers like we do in Australia. Look at that poor sky news lass who was locked up with no fair trial. So please tell me what a company is to do if the local government is shaking them down?

Would it happen here? No. And I'm not suggesting we change our laws as you suggested. But if you want to play in countries like China these political/cultural differences need to be factored in. Otherwise pack up and go home and look how that turned out for the company.

Pot calling the kettle black.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.