PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I never said I have access - we have ALL seen snippets, if...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I never said I have access - we have ALL seen snippets, if that's the best, its not convincing for me or other holders. What is known is that this has been going on for years.

Its a bribe mate, they are facilitation payments and the law does not see it as a bride if you are being shook down. Am I supportive with the company doing this so they can continue to carry on? personally yes. This is a fact of business in other countries. How lucky we are in Australia.

Also it is not a hush money payment - this just proves how moronic those comments are. Tort law is clear on this in China. Show how culturally intolerant you are here... please! A quick google will show that they are not hush money payments but cultural compensation payments. Some countries like in the continent of Africa demand goats ect. Its not unique to China. China has monetary compensation rules. I don't know the extent of the facts but this is not suss to me. Accidents happen, it doesn't sound intentional. China is known for its perverse laws on victim compensation.

Your comments about an executive leaking can just as well be applied to the AFP but the common man test says it is incredibly unlikely they would leak that. so yes I see those comments as moronic. It was all but certainly an executive in the company and I will bet that with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.