PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

PET Chart, page-172

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi All
    how can the directors fix the sp ? they had little control when it went to $1.60, and have little control now. they can't come out and say sp is to high or to low. they would have a very good idea on who has lent the shares out, but can't control that. if it is the same mob they sold their shares to all they can do from now on is make sure any further raising or director sell down don't go their way.
    they just need to control what they can with the company and winning work, sp will take care of itself in the long run. once we get back on to xingyun lake things might turn quickly. xingyun lake i'm thinking is a 15k to 20k tons job plus then ongoing maintenance. after this next round of treatment they would have put over 5000 tons in and should be seeing some results in a drop of the parts per million in the water column. this will show that although only part of the way though the treatment it is working. then i expect dainchi lake will have a clear signal to go ahead, also opens up the other alpine lakes (only 2 of the nine going at this stage) also starts opening up all of Wuhan lakes further plus the bigger fish like taiho

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.