PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ronme I look at Market Index in the short sale data section....

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ronme I look at Market Index in the short sale data section. I’ve been looking for a while just to see if I can get a sense for how it works. It says at the moment that there’s 5.5 days to cover. Having said that there are periods where it will go down in an uneven way everyday I look, and then shoot up..eg 4.7days then next day 4.4 days then 8.3 days etc.

Also I have read that short sellers make money whether the share price goes up or not. I can only imagine that they sell it down, then buy cheap, and as it goes up they do well. Is there any incentive for short sellers going low as possible and the price never returning? That seems to defeat the purpose. Some of these companies on the asxnhave been heavily shorted for a long time, and some were doing really well despite this.

Also I was expecting Annual Report for PET 30/3... I’d imagine that there is some concessions with getting this in on time given current circumstances. It’s good to see the share price improve. Having read a lot of posts on here I have to put the blinkers and give managements assurances my attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.