PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

uneasiness around whether i have all the correct information i...

1. 27,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1271
    uneasiness around whether i have all the correct information i need to form a decision to invest

This is true and this is also the responsibility of the Company Secretary to ensure the market does not get fed ambiguity. This also leads me to think that he is stood over and what the company wants the company gets as far as ann are concerned and no questions asked. Timing of Director shares was concerning but also something that was needed ...............I think that they have got this micky off their back now and any selling by Directors again will be disastrous and IMO highly unlikely and particularly so if they are determined to grow the business.

It's not that we are receiving any misinformation but I suspect that the "commercially sensitive" card they are playing is obscuring reality and agree that this does not help when trying to make an informed decision.- on one's investment.

Changes made to board structure are yet to deliver what was intended when change was implemented and this is keeping me positive............This is going to be a slow mover and no more wild spikes based on sentiment alone...............the progression will be slow and should become apparent as soon as bedding down period for board changes ends.

I might also have the bull by the udders but do think that the potential for this to become a blue chip stock in certainly attainable within 5 years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.