PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

PET-conomics, page-4

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi Dianna and all
    some don't like talking about gaps but that gap above $1.62 should get filled , might take a bit of time as with recent sp indicates some don't believe our growth stories. once money flowing though they will take notice again. meanwhile i will try and add more shares to holding ( have picked up 46300 over the last couple of months ) . people might like to take another look at next years forecast the $50 to $70 had no allowance for Dianchi work and my workings before dianchi put us at the top end of the forecast as it was. on the announcement for Dianchi did anyone notice the word TRIAL or any reference that future work was depend on Shilongba being successful ? no it wasn't there. if you doubt we will be working on Dianchi you will get it wrong. the only questions is value and time frame and going on RELLison comments sounds much bigger than the $500m i was thinking.the next sleeper might be this Marcoa , i was positive earlier in the year something was happening there and resent comment suggest working will come for this area thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.