PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

PET-conomics, page-62

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi King kev
    of late the company seems happy on some projects like xingyun to put out expected tonage to the end of last year and expected tonage for the quarter so hopefully this continues. they won't be able to do that on some projects ie Dainchi at this stage and i don't expect them to name all the individual small projects out of europe, brazil etc. and i also don't expect them to say price per ton, but would be good if each quarterly stated tons used last quarter as a whole and tonage expected to be used this quarter ie 5000 of which included 2500 tons on xinygyun area and 1000 on south lake. that would then leave us to work out where the other 1500 might be broken up to. that would not give away any sensitive info to my thinking and would still leave room for speculation of quarterly figures as we don't know price per ton or value of engineering work. i'm sure management would like to get the share price heading north again so if they are in a position to give out some expected tonage or timeframes around xingyun and south lake i'm sure that would help reversing the downtrend.

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.