PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

PET-conomics, page-78

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi Ssppmm
    a lot of the volume has be chun same buy and seller same buy and sell orders at slightly different prices mutli times per day, on same days i have counted over 50 trades at say 3300 shares. the amount of shares changes form day to day ie one day 3300 or 2800 i think today it was multiples of 800 and 700. so this might be why no holder notice. a lot of the 171m have been brought and sold in this chun.

as for small holder selling , yes i think quiet a few have sold, next announcement or yearly report should say how many holder there are be interesting to see if increased or decreased . there was a lot of people who jumped in this year on the up trend and have jump off on the downtrend not knowing much about the company or the potential having done very little researcher. even us long term holder are still struggling trying to determine what rates (tonage) these projects might require and time frame, even what should be a simple question like how many tons per day can one of the boats do no one was willing to answer. even i don't know the answer, so when the company says a third boat for xingyun coming no one know what that really means, so understandable people who jumped in on the trend have been leaving they havn't been given enough info to keep them as holders only the true believers ( or dreamer) are holding tight.

spec on timing of report, my thinking is if forecast meet they will not delay until the end of month and be one of hundred reporting on the same day and lost in all the other reports. as i believe forecast should be ok then i think the best time will be next thursday, that gives it a couple of days of hopefully positive trading. if forecast not meet then might be the end of month, to get lost in the crowd and give them time to hopefully have more positive news like another order on florida to include in the report.

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.