PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Well, I was looking at my PET holding and thinking, wow what a...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Well, I was looking at my PET holding and thinking, wow what a disappointment. But after the last announcement, while not much it's something. So I re-looked at everything and thought to myself, you know what, maybe things aren't as bad as I thought.

So in 2018 our SP was 43c and this is nearly double where we are today. Back then we didn't have nearly as much (good news???eek.png) in regards to contracts all over the world. We were able to do a few CR's done at a much much higher SP which ends in less dilution. In all of this, surely we can have the shares owned by the dogey brothers put in escrow until all legal avenues have been exhausted, surely they can't have the ability to sell those shares once/when/if we trade? If so and we are able to have those shares removed then that takes quite a few off the market.

At our peek we were valued at around $1 billion. We currently sit at $153 Million. Surely (I've used this word a lot) dropping a MC value of close to $840 Million is the market already taking into account the BS we have gone through? I know I'm being a little optimistic here, but we are seeing new contracts we have a settlement, maybe more legal action and I hope to god those directors shares can never be sold! Moving in the right direction, maybe it's not all doom and gloom after all.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3967/3967876-8ab84d27e533ebb45d1f5f5b6ba9a41b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.