PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

PET-o-RAMA, page-68

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi All
    so bored waiting. even watched the video again a few times. my original calculations i have changed so will share with you.
    originally thought each plate would be 1 ton but now think it is 1200kg ( bags are 25kg 6 per row and 8 high ). can see clearer in this video . so the 2 smaller boats hold 10 pallets or 12 tons each and the big boat holds 15 pallets or 18 tons. looking at the rates bags was going in i expect they go though the full load per day so 42 tons per day if working 6 days thats 252 tons per week or 3276 per quarter, if working 7 days that jumps up to 3822 tons. i'm using the $3500 per ton amount . yes we don't know true amount but that is the only figure we have seen in the tender process.
    so Xingyun this quarter could be in the range $11m to $13m . if south lake has one of the small boats going at the same rate that could be another $3m. that's without dainchi, engineering, canal, rest of world stuff which Europe should be kicking in some time this quarter. only another 3 months to wait for that report but that should be a nice one to read

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.