LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

I totaly agree with this sentiment. Australia has been inundated...

1. 51 Posts.
    I totaly agree with this sentiment. Australia has been inundated with economic refugees, kiwis, visa overstaying illegal workers and others seeking jobs and money.

The unemployment figure is at 5.7 percent and rising. They have two options, send them back, or watch the civilians get very annoyed as the center link lines get longer. When the population start to lose there houses and cars then the govt gets outed. The politicians then taste what it feels like to lose there job.

The masses will vote with there hip pocket, job security, home security and not on some green propaganda agenda about saving whales, green house gas and gay marriage.

They have the option to reduce the costs to production namely lifting the ban on fraccing. Facing a welfare state, where thousands of Victorians are unemployed, bored, depressed, and then drown themselves in drugs and social crime problems.

Idle hands is the devils work. Politicians understand this. Common sense will prevail, the fraccing ban will be lifted. The greens will jump up and down allot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.