AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

PetBacker could be the answer....

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Had a look at PetBacker site mentioned in the company release today and it looks pretty damn good...

Much like Rover.com in USA (market cap $1 billion!) except PetBacker encompasses pets of all shapes and sizes, not just canines, and facilitates everything from pet minding to all manner of peripheral pet associated services...

It's like eBay, Carsales and Facebook (we're talking software appearance and function) all rolled into one.

And the PetBacker site is already extensively used here and abroad from what I can , so it's not a start up company either...

I do not profess to be too smart, share wise, but if the AFT share isn't worth something like a few cents at least, if not more, I must be very bad judge...

Google Rover.com and read about how it has powered up in price and how private equity companies are literally throwing their money ($25m, $40m and $65m in recent times) at it.

If PetBacker can take a foothold, then who knows what its share price might reach? 1 cent? 5 cents? 10 cents? more?

Al I know is that people currently selling their shares at sub 1 cent may regret doing so in due course.

But DYOR to see if the above is true or not obviously

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.