TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

pete smith reply to my email

1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Last week there was so much hype about when is the FDA approval due, posts about T7S direct call to Dr Reddys, suggestions about management not doing the right thing and suggestions of a takeover, I took the trouble to contact PS.

The reply from PS was like previous replies to when I have sent him an email, carefully worded while trying to answer the question as best he could given the restraints imposed upon him. so theres no startling reply

As for the specific question of the approval date allegedly emanating from Dr Reddy?s: we do not have a specific date in mind but the information would not be inconsistent with what we know, and what the market is aware of, given that we made public on the 10th of Jan that the pre-approval inspection had been completed. Regarding Dr Reddy?s, we are in regular communication with them (at least weekly), but at our request Reddy?s does not always pass on specific information as we may be compelled to announce that information due to our continuous disclosure rules. Generic companies say very little about drugs they are filing for approval or their day-to-day communication with the FDA ? hence our limited ability to keep the market appraised of the status of fonda?s approval process ? rather frustrating for all involved

The best hint of a date may lie in the words "we do not have a specific date in mind but the information would not be inconsistent with what we know".

The second Q related to takeover. Reply. We do not comment on such matters but would be required to make a public statement if a formal approach was made.
    In summary it seems on or before 22nd feb could be a fair bet, and no takeover approaches at this point.

So I am afraid we will just have to be patient but it appears soon.
    Thanks for reading a rather long winded post and hope youre not to disappointed, but its close, have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.