TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

pete

1. 80 Posts.
    Firstly, Pete has worked so hard in attempting to get the IPO over the line. He and his team have spent numerous trips to the US , ( all flying economy class to contain costs) spent precious time away from their families, and in addition went from institution , to individual holders in an attempt to get a positive outcome. He worked his butt off working 24/7 in his attempt for success and is as disappointed as all of us that this first attempt failed. He gave it 100% . It is unfair and unfounded by I'll informed posters to even suggest he should resign. Hence I've changed the heading to "Pete". I have received an email from Pete and would like to share some of the contents which gives ou a good clue as to why the IPO didnt proceed at this time. The time of the year( possibly the lost week whilst we were being dicked around by the ATO), the time of the year, the lack of lock ins, the fear of selling by us Aussies immediately ( and judging by what I read on a lot of the posts that was going to happen big time!) selling by the warrant holders were all major contributory factors in not getting over the line. Pete's view is that all the hard work and effort hasn't been a waste of time......a deal can be restructured in the near future to avoid some of the above issues. Also and most importantly , he pointed out that all the assets are intact which is most important.From my point of view it's hats off to Pete ....for not caving in and accepting a deal around $7..... And being screwed by the yanks,because if he did we would probably have a collective share price of 40 cents going downwards quickly as Aussies exited. A bit of good news on a substantial increase in Fonda, some positive SCLC results, a full take up in Ph3 patients will soon get us back on track. Just hope Orbis hang in there and don't start selling. We have a potentially great discovery that in time will attract the right partner, that should line our pockets big time. I did knock off some of the Moët Fly, like all of you needed to be anesthetized, but when the dust settled , realized that we are all invested in a Company with huge potential and although on paper lost a lot more than Cakey, are prepared to hang in there for the longer term.I don't think Pete would mind me for sharing, it frustrated the hell out of me to read some of the posts knowing the blood sweat and tears from all the team and board that went into this attempt. We all knew the risks , it was spelled out clearly in the booklet, we are all over 21, so we are all responsible for whether we held sold or bought at 59 the week before. Everyone, despite this setback, have a fabulous and safe Xmas, look forward to a great 2013! Wouldn't hurt for a few to send a Xmas greeting to Pete , after all , a CEO is motivated by the support of his company's shareholders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.