BMN 3.54% $3.22 bannerman energy ltd

Peter batten is the typical geologist.... quiet mannered ,...

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Peter batten is the typical geologist.... quiet mannered , conservative attitude;

this evening I was priveliged to attend his summary of events to date at brokers DJCarmichaels in Perth city on the 31 st floor ..!!

I was recognized immediately as the infamous Captjohn ...by all the carmichael traders ...remembering my nephew & son ; once involved in trading !!!

Peter B was carefully explaining the full on drilling .... & going on & on about the enormous amount of uranium we have I am absolutely convinced this is the strike of the century !!

Better still it can all happen in quick smart time ....lots quicker than Aussie peers !!

After that I questioned peter batten on the strike price of options @$6.50-7.50 etc.. the audience cheered as I suggested a sp of $20 -$30 in 3 years time !!

Anyway later on I ate all the 'horses doovers' & drank all the wine & wobbled down to earth to find somebody had backed into my Rolls Royce in the car park !!

I told PB I'd bring all this stuff up again at the AGM ...but he said he's in Namibia signing a Nam water MoU ....

Got the word on the TSX ann.. its 22, or 23 nov.

Also stated will be drilling resources for the next ...wait for it !!! 8 YEARS !!

Gentlemen & ladies , just keep buying bmn as much as you can afford !!....IMO...

cheers

cj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.