STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

peter boonen history - 1997

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I dont' know whether or not this will be moderated. As my prior posts were, but I found this little snippet on a forum in the US from way back. Could have helped a few by raising another red flag if I had seen it previously. Unfortunately, I didn't.

http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=1812545

Hello Hunter:
    It is always a pleasure to respond to your stream of consciousness postings.
    <>
    I do not know why Jesse Taylor resigned. If he was responsible for hiring Peter Boonen, then perhaps he felt that it was the right thing to do. How could anyone who did business in Australia, not be aware of Mr. Boonen's business record?

<< If Peter Boonen is guilty of these charges you say, then why haven't the authorities taken action? Why hasn't he been arrested?>>
    I did not accuse Mr. Boonen of any crimes. Corporate malfeasance is not a crime unless fraud is involved. For the record, I learned that Mr.Boonen does not have any pending arrest warrants out in his name in Australia

By the way, I do not consider Mr. Taylor a sap. He was deceived, but I do not think that he did anything unethical.

<<. Why isn't Stamm's EmSounder machine written up in any trade journals? If this thing is so wonderful, where are all the news articles and write-ups about it? >>
    It is clear to me that if Mr. Boonen had performed his duties in an exemplary fashion, we probably would have much better press than we have today and a far higher share price.

<>
    Everything.

Just as a reminder, I researched Mr. Boonen's business history in Australia to discover whether or not Mr. Boonen was terminated for cause. I thought that I made it very clear that one's past is very important to consider when choosing a director.

My investigation was very narrow. Was there reason for Mr. Boonen to be discharged? In my opinion, based on information that he did not reveal to the Board, there was reason. It is also my opinion that he did a terrible job as the CEO of IMMM.

I agree with your statement that I have nothing to back up my opinion with other than hearsay and rumor. I am not a detective. I am an investor who is trying to figure out a very perplexing company. Individual investors are at a great disadvantage when it comes
    to getting information from bureaucracies. No one wants to go on record. And you only learn details by asking leading questions and talking to injured parties.

<>
    The reason that I contacted Kim Johnson was because I had heard claims that she was an injured party who had information regarding Mr. Boonen that would be helpful in my investigation. She was very gracious when I spoke with her and I found her to be a very
    classy lady and quite a fighter.

As for your closing statement, finally, we share some common ground:
    << SOMEONE CALL THE AUTHORITIES AND HAVE THIS MAN ARRESTED BEFORE HE COMMITTS ANYMORE HIDEOUS & APPALLING ACTS AGAINST
    INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS!! HURRY, B-4 IT'S TOOOOOO LATE....(g)>>

Only I am not grinning.

marty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.