STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Hi Bluebottle,"For all that is written by WANELAD he has...

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Bluebottle,

"For all that is written by WANELAD he has informed us what the odds are in playing this stock.They haven`t been published before."

The problem is that Wanelad informs us, over and over, rehashing the same few threads and articles in order to cause panic so he may pick up the shares himself. He has already admitted to wanting to re-entering regardless of his so called beliefs about P. Boonen. The reason they have not been published in mainsteam media is because they are unfounded allegations. The links that have been provided are forum threads from disgruntled shareholders who paid too high a price and perhaps didn't take into account the risks involved in spec stocks. What isn't put forward is a balanced arguement. What about their products. This is my reason for being a shareholder. A company is more than just it's Managing Director. He is obviously a ruthless businessman and is certainly motivated to make money. If he makes money, I make money.

Lets be reasistic here. How many spec spec stocks actually make it. Very few percentage wise, it doesn't mean that people don't make money on these stocks. That is why they are called spec stocks. Because nobody really knows how it will pan out. However, if things don't make it, the fallout is shareholders that get in late pay a too high a price, and it is never their fault for getting caught up with the overenthusiasm and the hope of incredible gains (in other words, being greedy). They feel robbed and, in their minds, the executives of the spec stock companies have been the criminals. If the allegations were founded, P. Boonen would be unable to set up another company or indeed be in prison.

People like Wanelad worry me because new shareholders coming on board who are members of this forum are bombarded with constant negative posts from him. We just can't get a break. Check out his posting record on his profile. I have never know such a prolific poster. But he also twists the words of other posters (myself included) and posts incorrect information. With such low volume going through each day, it only takes a few holders who read his one-sided comments to panic and the sp enters territory I feel uncomfable with. If enough people panic, I end up having to sell to downrampers like Wanelad, and he has robbed me. So, I will play the devil's advocate against unscrupulous downrampers like Wanelad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.