BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I didn't think this was going to be such a big deal to be...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I didn't think this was going to be such a big deal to be honest, but it does seem to be escalating. Just got to work, having a short black, on a boring conference call and on news.com.au and saw this article:

"Nurses will be given power to prescribe"

IN a move to combat the GP shortage in the bush, the Federal Government will allow nurses to prescribe certain drugs. etc...

The more I see the more I think we will see a sustained rise and increase in value for BTA. For those who know me on HC, I am a trader, however, I do retain a % of my parcel in certain companies, either free carried or left on the table.

I don't think there are ANY companies, right now anyway, who is more at the forefront of dealing with this.

Sure there are companies like RB... jumping on the bandwagon, claiming to be working on preventative or reactive treatments, and a load of bollox often it is.

But I ask two questions:

1. Who right now, has a treatment for the strain
    --- Relenza - GlaxoSmithKline / BTA
    --- Tamiflu - Roche

2. Of these two, which one is more effective?
    Relenza - is more effective than Tamiflu

So whilst I might speculate on some smaller stocks for momentum trades, I can't see any other company being more worthy of my hard earned dollars than BTA

But that's just my 2c worth
    Cheers,
    Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.