BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Prophet,You asked:The company will not RECEIVE any CASH from the...

1. 830 Posts.
    Prophet,
    You asked:
    The company will not RECEIVE any CASH from the sales resulting from the expansion of capacity until post June 2010. What is incorrect or misleading in that statement? It is i agree careful and subtle in its wording.

This is Peter’s idiotic statement:
    "The expansion of Relenza capacity and any increase in resultant royalty payments, will not effect Biota’s cash position until June 2010, at the earliest."

As I posted earlier, the statement is technically correct, In the same breath Peter Idiot had stated the tripling of production capacity MAY BE significant.

The idiot had definitely talk down the news knowing very well the market will read his statements as all the increased production will not be sold until June 2010 at the earliest.

Prophet, please tell us your opinion whether there is a demand for the increased production before June 2010?

Everyone including you have been posting how great Relenza is and how it may be the last antiviral standing with the developing resistance of swine flu H1N1 to Tamiflu. This is in addition to the psychotic problems inflicting young Tamiflu patients.

Now please explain why Roche is increasing production to 400 million and GSK is increasing production to 190 million and why Peter Cook is so happy with GSK and implied non of the increased production will be sold until at least June 2010

Now explain why all the Peter Cook apologists are posting under the heading “increased production coming”?? to expect more production increases in the light of your beloved CEO's statement.

Waiting for your answers above and how "neutral is Peter Cook's statements". GSK news release is neutral but your beloved Peter Cook is talking down the importance of the increased production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.