BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Prophet,To assist you to form a view whether Peter Cook is...

1. 830 Posts.
    Prophet,
    To assist you to form a view whether Peter Cook is talking down the sp let me quote Vamo from another post that reflects what the market thinks:
    Quoting Vamo:
    I think it is a very optimistic call that GSK will raise production - I would first want to see as to are they able to sell circa 50MM doezes in Q12010 becasue I dont think that they can sell the full production for more than a year if at all.
    The two broker estimates out post the annoncement are assuming 50% capacity utilisation - 100MM out of the 190MM is only temporary increase I think and could be cut once the swine flu pandemic subsides.

And Prophet’s response:
    Vamo,
    Tamiflu has (until now) become a mainstream defence against influenza. Its sales up until now have not been confined to pandemics. With its resistance and side effects and a superior product emerging taking market share off Tamiflu there is no reason why Relenza will not be an ongoing referred and preferred product in the treatment of influenza.

Let me make it crystal clear to all new BTA forum readers. Yes, I am very optimistic about Relenza and LANI. I believe the $1.88 sp is seriously not reflecting the value of the company. Peter Cook is the most idiotic CEO of an ASX listed company. Get rid of the parasites so that your company can realise its full potentials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.