Howard was a disgrace as far as I am concerned - every election...

1. 5,919 Posts.
    Howard was a disgrace as far as I am concerned - every election he orchestrated some perceived threat, kids overboard, 911, doctor terrorists etc. A complete Coward in my books licking up to that godawful Bush character. I am still gobsmacked he has the temerity to show his ugly dial on TV still - as though he is somehow a great man. He simply is not. Even his own electorate dumped him big time."

Well spoken.

Over the years I have often wondered what the bloke was like as a school kid. Well what do you know! I have recently had cause to frequently visit a nursing home and have become friendly with a patient who went to school with him (Howard). He reckons that he (Howard) was a little conniver, a smarty and not well liked at all. It seems that he went against the grain with most of the students and, my mate tells me that he ha d cause to hand out a backhander on occasions.

Howard grew up in the school of hard knocks alright and you can imagine him squirming his way out of situation after situation just as he did to get into power and, once he did, to stay there. Not a nice person in my book.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.