peter costello smashes wayne swan, page-4

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    moondoog,

peter costello 'smashes' wayne swan.....

What a moronic headline, but it is what I've come to expect from the sensationalists here at HC. I haven't read the story as I haven't time right now, but going by your headline I assume it is about an assault on the treasurer. I hope the police were called and charges were laid if that were the case. Or maybe it is about a football match.

If the story is about politics then I must say your grasp of reality is quite tenuous. If all you see when you view politics is some kind of football game then maybe you should just stick to the sports section. This kind of idiotic phraseology has been done to death here at HC (eg "scott morrison tore tony jones a new one" etc) and is why I view the opinions of many here with a grain of salt.

I know there are some learned righties here who express valid opinions but most of the time it's not worth wading through the garbage to figure out who they are.

Oh, and just on Mr Costello, surely you must see him as some kind of traitor. If he had taken over leadership of the opposition he would most likely be PM now, wouldn't he. Instead he turned his back when his time was due. Silly Pete.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.