LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

peter, do you want to know why?, page-23

1. 37,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407

A few LNC long termers on these threads would know me as having some consistent contrarian views on LNC.

Thoughout that time there have been voracious LNC investors rushing to support the company and its goals.

Frankly, its a bit disappointing to see a ground swell of angst from posters on these threads about progress (or more lack thereof) in recent weeks/months.

Imo, the lack of UCG progress in Australia rests squarely with the Queensland Government for what I firmly believe was short sighted and biased capitulation to lobbying from CSG interests on the issue of overlapping tenaments and an opportunistic but scientifically erroneous swipe at Cougar in a none too disguised tilt to gain Greens preferences in the last Federal Election over the feigned issue of "environmental credibility".

Not even the unbridled enthusiasm and drive of someone like Peter Bond can cut through the stulsified intransigence of a profoundly mislead and incompetent government.

And in more general terms I am also of the opinion that politicians in Australia and around the world are short sighted with respect to energy planning that is crucial over time periods that need to be measured in decades ... it feels like an energy crisis is going to be needed to wake them up to opportunities like UCG ... as an example, what do energy planners think that Japan recently permanently switching off the last of their nuclear reactors will do for world gas and oil pricing?

Please keep things in context and I'll save my other concerns for better times.

Regards
    Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.