LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

peter, do you want to know why?, page-43

1. 40 Posts.
    Share_guru and Fidosnos, I believe you are correct in your line of reasoning. I don't think that LNC have established that they even possess any UCG technology. All they have shown is the diesel dash and Jet A1 dash which doesn't prove anything. The fuel/s could have come from anywhere. Where is the proof it was developed by LNC at the Chinchilla site? That's right, there is none.

There have been no technical market releases from the company regarding gas quality, quantity or composition. No releases regarding the extraction volumes of coal or efficiency of their process and no releases regarding the production volumes of any liquid fuels. The only market releases it seems that LNC knows how to make are for pure promotional purposes. They are now on gasifier number 5 in as many years. What happened with gasifiers 1 to 4? I'd say that sounds like experimentation to me.

To put this into perspective, remember that when Ergo Exergy conducted the first UCG trial in Chinchilla from 1999 to 2004, they only had the need for 1 gasifier to create the largest and longest UCG operation ever conducted in the Western world. LNC have come nowhere close to that in the subsequent years since Ergo Exergy withdrew its technology and services from LNC.

I bet the LNC shills will want to tell me about the Yerostigas acquisition which IMHO was merely to make it seem like LNC had access to UCG technology after Ergo Exergy pulled the plug. How many gasifiers have been started and abandoned since the Yerostigas acquisition I ask you? That's because all the key personnel had already left Yerostigas...many of them to work for Ergo Exergy!

Finally, as an amusing and informative little exercise, please refer back to LNC's original prospectus for the IPO in 2006 and search for the term "Ergo Exergy" which appears no less than 44 times, the first occurrence of which is contained in, and I quote, "cornerstones in Linc Energy’s strategic plan are the memorandum of understanding with Ergo Exergy Technologies Inc." I encourage you to have an enlightening read for yourselves.

http://www.lincenergy.com/data/prospectus/LNC-Prospectus-2006.pdf

With a little research into the limited number of players in the UCG industry, it is really not too hard to figure out exactly what is going on! I'd say that as more and more investors cotton on to the reality, the SP has nowhere to go but down.

Best regards to all,

Gasious is Back!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.