LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

peter, do you want to know why?, page-72

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Share guru, the article you sent me only states what they intend to do and as far as I can ascertain, 3MW is all they are doing at the moment. I will repeat, Ego sell their technology, so the fact they have several sites is only because several companies have bought the rights to use it unlike LINC which is the sole owner of the technology. You could argue that LINC have had several pilots just at the one site. They have been held up because the previous government gave hugely preferential treatment to CSG ( don't get me started on that).
    I am not trying to denigrate Ergo they seem to be very successful and their success brings more acceptance of the technology and that is good for everyone.
    I am sure that if LINC wanted to just sell the technology they would probably be set up in many countries by now.

I too am concerned with the share price ( who wouldn't be) and the cash burn is probably the reason not the technology. I'm just hoping the chinese deal goes through as it will provide proof positive of LINC's UCG. I'm very surprised that other posters are saying the deal seems too good to be true as ( as many posters have stated ) it seems the money is not for a share of the company but for the technology and tax, pretty simple but unfathomable to some.
    I also note the denigraters of the company are out in full force now and I hope for a day soon when we can see the back of them. They seem to have all these good arguments in hindsite ( except Dan, he at least, has been consistent with his bagging).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.