Peter Dutton mini-presser, page-34

1. 83,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    easy to say ------------- yep, maybe

but, let's look at the actuality for you and me sailorgirl

I walk every day with 'african appearance' people -------- 2 nights back I walked with my partner to dinner - in dark streets and we passed several groups of 'african appearance' young blokes - groups of 2's and 3's

we are and were perfectly safe - this is a safe place

You on the other hand - live in a place which has news headline after news headline about racist crimes and aggression in the street

your location - all I hear about is people being called bad names and yelled at in the street -

where I am - I see things like some older person who drops a glass bottle just outside the doors of a supermarket in the mall area --------------- I see young black blokes go to ask if the person is ok - whilst another one or two young black guys get to work dealing with the broken glass on the floor - moving it away so it's safe for people

that's my environment - compared to yours

understand this - it's not hard ---------------- we make the environment we live in

people will treat society how society treats people --------------- I'm sorry if that's a stretch for you to grasp

and yes - we support some homeless refugees

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.