Peter Dutton says "people fleeing Gaza should not be given visas., page-323

1. 11,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100

lol, arguing about pronouns.... "my, he, she, us, him, that........" Give it a rest, my tranny friends would be aghast. When I do work it's 'mine' not 'yours' , comprehend?

People start wars, they are disasters like earthquakes and typhoons. Wars are never ending, they shouldn't be but that is the flaw of humanity and one religion actually worships a war monger who was also a pedo. Stop with the 'dead babies' shrill, my pinay mahal just had a late term miscarriage so I know what they look like and what it's like to bury one.

The Middle East has been doing this to themselves for thousands of years, and they will continue to do it. Send the injured and homeless to the nearest hospital and accommodation, I'm sure the UAE have a few thousand hotel beds for the PLO and Hamas supporters. SA can war wash some more of their petro dollars instead of spending it on Golf. Rather than sending drones and bombs Iran could put some effort in too. Egypt could do more, they are closer than me.

Why no tears for Ukraine babies? It's the same here, the ALP/Greens see votes in supporting the PLO/Hamas but not Christians.

Cheers until next time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.