Still no answer to my question which again having read your many...

1. 10,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27297
    Still no answer to my question which again having read your many posts is your normal approach when reasonable questions are asked.

It always seems to be that you and others are never prepared to believe:

1. That Australia should control its boarders and who comes here. (Why would any actual Australian citizen regardless of their political belief be opposed to such a simple proposition?)

2. That bad actors act dishonestly and will lie to achieve their desired outcome?

3. That if you were a good person and became the sole survivor of your family they all having been slaughtered by religious extremists that you might hold significant anger towards those responsible and that you might be motivated to take revenge on those you consider responsible. I know I would.

So while it might be highly dubious to ask questions that you and your cohort have no answers for it is equally dubious on your part to deny the reality that bad people do bad things and good people given sufficient provocation do bad things as well.

The fact that the number of dead has risen to 186,000 in the real world makes the chances of identity theft by bad actors and good people taking revenge even greater. This is just normal everyday human behaviour of which all human history stands witness to.

FF.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.