BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Wal A couple of things: My comments re technology are overall,...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Wal

A couple of things:

My comments re technology are overall, not just the current trials - at the end of the day, no amount of communication, marketing etc will save BLT if the technology is a failure.

With regard managing/communicating to stakeholders, I couldn't agree more - French and co should be customer focussed and service that aspect in a disciplined manner.

Your second last para: "...lack of that sort of charisma in our management now that has our share price lingering..." is pure speculation. The real shareholders are not selling and it is easy for the bots to hold prices on small volumes. I would suggest that the companies we current holders want interested in BLT are watching with the knowledge they have time on their side - and a few cents (possibly even $)'s here or there will mean nothing if all the stars align!

On another note, I am concerned about possible demarcation issues between you and mudpecker as you slowly increase your push into what has been regarded as his/her territory!

lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.