MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

peter hepburn brown, page-13

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    The hype on mco is no more profound than any other promising junior out there. Most posts are just hypothetically expanding on the factual evidence history and MCO gives us.Your right ,we may get a little carried away at times and your right that the Morningstar type ore body is not cheap to mine, but if the grade and tonnes are there ,it will be profitable. History and drill results so far are saying the grade and tonnes are there. I notice you hold and rate it a hold . In defense of Chief imo i would say your right in him not being from a long mining background but he sure is a great number cruncher and a wealth of historical and current knowledge on the morning star mine and tenements. His exuberance has probably led many mums and dad investors to take a punt on mco and any that bought a year ago on that exuberance have done very nicely. I personally thank you Chief as among others Mal, Opaline ,(the lost goldbars ), Rob UFX and others without that exuberance faith and knowledge , i may not have bought as many as i now hold. I,m certainly not unhappy about holding as many as i do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.