NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Wop,I totally agree with what you wrote.(first of all, i have to...

1. 75 Posts.
    Wop,I totally agree with what you wrote.

(first of all, i have to say English is not my first language, if you have difficulty in understanding my post, i apologize.)

please people, there is someting more important than the investment in your life, coupled with the fast approach of the Christmas, could you guys like KIWI spend some time on other thngs like going fishiing with you mates?
    I have to admit that Ralph, Kiwi and all the people in this kind, I appreicate your time and effort put in doing your research about this stock, I have been recently reading though most of your posts, but found quite a lot of them are pessimistic about the future of the NKP, I know what you claimed is based on the reserch of what you have done so far, but please remember, the future is always hard to predict, especially in stock market.
    please save your breath for now, because Christmas is just around the corner, I believe most of the viewers at HC are holding NKP's share, so please let us sit back and wait for the official announcement to come in the following days or weeks if we are unfortunate....
    last but not least, please allow me to make myself clear, i did not mean to shoot anyone, i just hope everyone here could have a merry Christmas, well, i believe we will if there is no more noises and assumptions~~

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.