XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

peter pumpkinheads - churcihilian voice friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Moi hanging onto lunch over Garden Island... on a wing and a Mario Draghi....or what you'd look like if you had some SIR in your lunchbox.

Doesn't take much of an excuse to fire up the markets. I had a quick look at the SIR thread, the grist hasn't arrived at the mill yet. If you have some with that rise it's not a good idea to wait for more.

Speaking of SIR, if anyone hasn't seen Nickel Queen - an iconic mining move about pumpers and dumpers, watch it, it's worth it just to see John Laws as a dope smoking evangelistic hippy.

So what did Mario say to add 50 trillion to the world markets yesterday? Our Trendy of the day explains.

Brad Roberts - Crash Test Dummies, or as we in the know, know him to be - Peter Pumpkinhead.

Take it away Brad.

'I think he actually said:

"Within our mandate, the ECB is ready to do whatever it takes to preserve the euro. And believe me, it will be enough,"

That "within our mandate" qualification has previously ruled them out from doing anything useful, as their mandate is only to fight inflation. But perhaps he said it in a suitably Churchillian voice so as to frighten the shorts away.'
    Peter Pumpkinhead

Good Trading XJO'ers. See you in the Zoomba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.