Wowog thanks for the invitation, don't mind if i do.you will...

1. 9,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    Wowog thanks for the invitation, don't mind if i do.

you will have noticed that your and other posts exist in the continuum of the thread.

you will also have noticed some posters such as Birdman29 or Mudguts highlight below average temperatures while still others - lets call them climate change deniers - wrongly extrapolate that this means global warming doesn't exist.

i would go so far as to say that's the only reason why cold weather posts appear on threads about global warming: to raise elements of doubt among the soft minded.

that's the context your cold weather post fits into, which was why it was described by me as a cherry-picked denier fantasy. Perhaps your post could be filed under cherry picking.

when you write "stat" i'm assuming that's an abbreviation for a statistic,

where is the stat in your post, which follows.

"Gona be another icy blast over the next few days down south. That big mass of cold air is almost parking itself and with the moisture it will drag in , there could be some epic snowfalls for the ski fields. Could be a decent rain event also."

BTW, Mudguts denies being a climate change denier when his posts clearly are. I can tell because that's what the words he chooses mean. Is this some sort of modern fad.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.