XJO 0.58% 8,091.9 s&p/asx 200

peter schiff tells it like it is, page-13

1. 13,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    "I'm talking an apocolyptic scenario. 30% unemployment. Mass poverty, possibly looting and rioting in the streets. You can say goodbye to the Big Four Australian banks. Gone. All Ords? Gone. Try 1000 points. Not 5000."

jarrodLambert - you are being far too generous.

1930s depression in the USA had 33%(fancy that 33 haha) which was put in place by the FED the same clowns that are running the show now - it is deliberate, wake up - the FED can read all the info on the WWW Sinclair, Willie, Buckler to name but 3 of many who can read the T leaves. 7,000 banks went down in the 30's & at that rate there 6666 to go this time around - they get more control, mind you having said that Goldman Sachs/JP Morgan are part of the FED - O dearie me!!

The IMF, WHO & even Greenpeace are all set up by the NWO. Gore is part of the scene - check the Gore family tree & (ill) gotten gains.

Have a read of this & make up your own mind because nobody can do it for U. Save it, ask questions etc etc but be rest assured it will not be published in News of the World!!

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_disney_bloodlinept1.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.