MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Does anyone know anything about the below? I tried to call the...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144

Does anyone know anything about the below? I tried to call the office but it kept ringing out.

According to the current website of MRC, Peter Torre is the current company secretary.
    Is Fletcher Handcock not really the company secretary? Is this a case of 2 people in the role?
    Announcements indicate it is Handcock. But website now indicates differently.

Surely it is good practise to ensure that a listed company website is up to date with current information within a reasonable time so as to ensure that shareholders are fully and appropriately informed? As they have a legal counsel who we are assured is competent and does his job comprehensively and is responsible for looking over information in the public domain for any discrepancies, then we can only assume that Peter Torre is back in the seat?

Share price was 40 cents when he was, so maybe it isn't such a bad idea.

Given the wide amount erroneous information on the website, one would question where is the interest in maintaining an update website?
    At the very least Handcock should be reviewing it properly and regularly and then delegating for updates/correction if he is unfamiliar with website update procedures himself.

Surely there is someone who can polish this up for them as they are not able to maintain this.

Are the product specs up to date on the website? Perhaps they could start a shopify store to try and get some sales leads. Every bit helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $260 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 480775 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.