TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

dr haven't you read the relevant docs:"Dont you think they...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    dr haven't you read the relevant docs:

"Dont you think they wanted to stop dilution as much we do?
    If you are a fund manager holding 19.9% of ACL you think you extracted your pound of flesh with a SP at 30cents and a raise at 24cents thats probably diluted you with other instos now"

... but they haven't been diluted... AT ALL

"Through the Institutional Placement, the Company’s largest shareholder group, Orbis Investment Management and associated funds (“Orbis”) has the opportunity to maintain its shareholding at 19.1%, subject to shareholder approval. This may involve the issue of additional shares to Orbis to
    enable Orbis to maintain its shareholding at 19.1%, following completion of the SPP and settlement of the second tranche of the Placement."

They held 20% ish at 70c they now hold 20% ish at 30 but their ave entry is now much reduced with the $5m worth of 24c shares plus all the oppies.

Even better, and this is a KEY point, they've done it POST FDA approval ie now the Co. is (at least fonda wise) largely de-risked... I bet they nor anyone else ever thought that was possible in their wildest dreams. Or did they?

Just as importantly they've achieved what they apparently "most" wanted which was to quarantine the Fonda revenues to be paid out as div's rather than being used to cover future clinical work. Hence they've reduced their "cost" price and extracted a "significant" ongoing div stream plus the upside in the oncology bus.

But of course all this was just an unintended outcome of their "negotiations" with management over the last 15 months wasn't it?

The big boys haven't been diluted at all only the little shareholders.

my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.