NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Petition: It's time for a new Chairman, page-74

1. 5,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3858
    Yeah, his position at the ABC became untenable and he had to resign.
    I like the ABC, but unfortunately it's changed for the worse over the past 2 years.
    And ABC radio has also taken a beating over the past 2 years.
    Still, Guthrie should probably have been given a few more years to turn things around.

Milne's board appointments did make it seem he was overstretched.
    It will be interesting to see whether this episode has had an effect on NTC, and peoples perception of it.

I'm just interested now in hearing how the 4 trials are going, who they are with, and when any contract wins might be announced.

Also, it was interesting to see in the last resort that NTC would not compete on the first round of 5G, but ramp up for a large presence in the second coming, and I wondered why this decision was made.

I also wonder if the rejection of Huawei in Australia for 5G might have a positive effect on NTC, and potentially allow it to capture a larger market share.

It's time the board outlined a more detailed and strategic timeline for the next leg up in revenue, for some shareholders and other investors to regain confidence. I think a few more detailed updates and releases would be good.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.