BOE 0.95% $4.15 boss energy ltd

Signed too. Totally agree there needs to be a debate on base...

1. GWR
    79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Signed too. Totally agree there needs to be a debate on base load power with all options on the table. There is (in my view) overwhelming evidence we have a climate emergency and changes - collectively and individually - are required by Government, industry generally, companies, communities, households and individuals. Australia is overall a small emitter but is large on a per capita basis. Transition will not happen overnight and doubtless at the moment we need fossil fuels to provide base load power here. Nuclear is an option that should be considered, taking into account cost, emissions, safety, security, waste and all the other factors. Chernobyl was a long time ago (1986), old technology and should not be how we look at this issue. Unfortunately Chernobyl and Fukushima are what most think about when this topic is raised, not the clean gigawatts that have been generated. A clear perspective for a new era and an increasing climate threat is needed. Many fear the potential consequences of nuclear energy (when there are so many plants operating around the world) - but what are the consequences to the planet, humans and the natural world if CO2 levels, global and ocean temperatures continue to rise? Australia needs to have nuclear power generation as an option and I support the petition. Yes, I have invested in this company but I have also invested in Hydrogen, Lithium, Nickel, Vanadium, Zinc, Tin, etc. There is no simple solution. It's not an either/or equation. We need the options and we need them urgently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.15
Change
-0.040(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $1.697B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.17 $4.20 $4.12 $11.49M 2.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 74446 $4.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.15 21661 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.