WWI 6.25% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

Petition Outcome and MR, page-26

1. 4,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1520
    This is MQ’s text to me on Saturday after I asked him did she actually say she would notify once the minister has the recommendations.

”She spoke 2 weeks ago to one of Hulme’s lawyers not Hulme. That is when she promised first to have it all done by 5th. However in the written confirmation we sought that morphed into having the recommendation to the minister by the 5th. She didn’t explicitly say she would confirm when she had sent the recommendation but it is a reasonable expectation for us to assume she would. My guess is she is scrambling to get it out and will pick up the phone and tell us as soon as it is done so as to get us off her case.So I won’t be surprised if on Monday or Tuesday she rings us and confirms minister now has the recommendation.”

So I apologise for giving everyone an expectation we would know it was with the minister when the written confirmation said she would let them know once the minister concurs, but it was an expectation MQ had from the lawyers conversations over two weeks ago.
    I know everyone is anxious here and some at the end of the tether.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $13.85K 923.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6448999 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 379999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.