BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Honestly, it took me a while to write this petition and get it...

1. 810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Honestly, it took me a while to write this petition and get it approved; roughly a month I believe. It has to meet certain requirements with wording (moderate wording), not include any URLs, mention specific names of people etc. From urther, you can only include factual information that is coherent and direct.

As for ‘a bunch of shareholders trying to influence the process’, (paraphrasing) I don’t believe that to be the case. As I said, get everyone you know onboard that agrees. This isn’t just aimed at shareholders.

We are all copping higher gas prices, higher national debt, and there’s a lot of people just scraping by, how many people would a national untapped gas resource help, especially when it comes to keeping warm. My gas bill has literally doubled and then some and it’s not even winter yet.

The difference between “Us and Them” is I provided facts, not some scare campaign full of false information about seismic testing and a picture of a an exploration rig <10 meters from shore.

It comes to a point where I don’t believe millions of people should struggle because of a fake Change dot org petition being signed by Mickey Mouse. The protesters say they are against the destruction of the environment, yet it’s fair to assume they drive a petrol car, use plastic/wetsuits and other products made from oil and support ‘green energy’.

If they support green energy that would also imply they support mining of the land to collect the materials to produce batteries, EVs, wind turbines, solar etc. In my view it’s nothing but hypocrisy as wind turbines aren’t recyclable, and the other options I just mentioned involved stripping the land of raw materials such as copper, iron, coal and rare earth minerals.

There’s 3 sides to every coin: those who are against, those who are for, and those who are neutral. The current government should see that there is support for the project, and it’s not just from shareholders.

So in a way you are right, petitions are about influencing politicians. In this case, by them acknowledging the current Australian economy/cost of living and potential ways to help fix it.

QMAC.
    Last edited by QMAC: Grammar. 12/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.463K 436.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2936058 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1140240 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.