MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

As I said, “figure out simple economics”.Must be tough having an...

1. 810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    As I said, “figure out simple economics”.
    Must be tough having an IQ in line with Assailed.
    Did I give a guarantee? No. Although it would seem when there is a surplus of supply of a certain product the cost of that product drops.

Maybe a bit of research would help you out. If you are able to utilise technology and the wonders of the internet, how about you do some research into global oil price fluctuations? 2014-2016 saw a decline in oil due to the oversupply of oil, same as previous decades post WW2.

More recently can you remember what happened to the price of oil/fuel during COVID and the lockdowns, including those of China? Did the cost of fuel go up, or did it drop like a brick on your head? I believe it was the latter, that may be the issue causing you all this confusion.

A simple history lesson on supply and demand vs cost to the purchaser would prove fruitful for you i think. This could really help you out with what one may consider common sense. If you need help doing research I’m sure your local library could help you out. Happy to dig some spare change out for your bus ticket if you can’t afford the fuel to make the drive. I’m sure I’ll get a nice return on my BPH investment shortly so don’t stress about paying me back.

You might even get to meet Assailed on the train due to poor investment decisions based on a lack of any sort of knowledge in any field whatsoever. Although, I don’t mind dropping facts to negate any unsubstantiated argument by an uneducated anonymous poster on HotCopper that doesn’t hold any interest in the company.

Thanks for stopping by.
    Common Sense QMAC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.