JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

petition to asic & asx, page-11

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The Corporations Act is a compllicated and frustrating bit of literature, but you can achieve something if you want to.

link to Corporations Act (worth saving to your favourites anyway!)

If you need something prior to the AGM, then you need 100 shareholders to sign to add a resolution - (time is a factor, and I don't have the energy to go into it - you'll need to chase the details and legal requirements with how many days the company need to call an EGM if you wish to replace, remove dictor/s etc...from memory they have 60 days to call an EGM after the details are received form the necessary number of shareholders, or percentage of shares held covered...)

It takes an emormous amount of time and effort to organise.
    Personally, if I was hit with a mess again where the company wasn't to be trusted for whatever reason, I'd just sell and move on, but there ARE good people out there who will fight for justice.

Directors have a lot of duty and responsibility to run the company in a certain way for the owners of the company, the shareholders - so make sure you have the right people doing the right things imo...

Good luck....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.