ICI 0.00% 2.2¢ icandy interactive limited

I would and thank you for raising it. I sincerely apologise that...

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I would and thank you for raising it. I sincerely apologise that you keep embarrassing yourself. Seriously mate, what are you doing in front of that computer? Are you just reading your own posts? I have written a couple of posts describing that I think it is a poor capital management decision (apparently you are happy the company is flushing circa $500k in brokerage fees down the toilet. Where I come from, that's considered a bad decision. Incidentally if you want to throw away $500k let me know, I'll help you with that) but I've also said I'll happily take the short term win from this. I haven't hidden any of this mate, its all in writing. Poor management decision, but I'll take the win.

To repeat myself, because you obviously didn't bother reading, this changes the risk profile for me on ICI. I will take a quick win from the SP gain, but one reason I invested here is they had a lot of cash in reserve. They are burning some of that to make an artificial SP rise. It means they wont have as much up the sleeve should projects over the next 1-2 yrs not go super well. I'm still positive on ICI, hoping CS and other projects really kick some goals, but I can no longer rest easy in the fact they have $10 mill in the bank. This and yesterday's announcement are medico at best.

Btw, aside from SBBs supposed to be undertaken with money a company EARNED (not raised), they are also supposed to make a significant reduction in the SOI. But this is only going to buy 36mill, which is a insignificant percentage in the scheme of things. Anyway, whatever.

If they do their SBB and in a years time don't have some good business announcements, guess where the SP is going? So the clock is ticking on company performance IMO.

So do whatever you like mate, bet the farm on Warren Buffet, but don't expect anyone who actually understands SBBs to tell you its a good move. I'll take my gains in the near term now that its less than 1c from my average. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $39.66K 1.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8286 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 655464 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 456805
Last updated 14.36pm 25/04/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.