LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Petition to LET US TRADE, page-30

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2836
    Ok Kikker
    Comparing LLL to AVZ is just irrational and ridiculous. I was an early investor in AVZ but it was an unmitigated disaster and still is to this day. The conditions in the DRC may never be conducive to investing there. Some of the AVZ management did not do their reputations any good either.

This is just a pointless discussion ....if you cant understand the difference between AVZ's tragic past and a fully funded lithium project which is being constructed by a very experienced lithium team team and on top of that we have the support from China's largest lithium processing company who will buy every ton produced than I simply wont waste any more time writing to you.

It is not a desireable state of affairs but we have adults running the show unlike some of the children posting on LLL.

I have no idea when this impasse will be solved but believe it is in Mali's best interest to come to a sensible agreement with Ganfeng ASAP. Mali risk damaging their reputation as a predictable and safe place to make large investments.

W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.