LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Petition to remove users from posting on LLL thread, page-5

1. 10,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4422
    If one can not provide opposing views on a stock forum what is the point of that forum? I provided my opinion on the AVZ thread 4 years ago. I warned of the dangers and the need to take Western expectations of process out of dealing with Africa. I was banned there as a bunch of rampers were successful in that feat. These folks are still there, ramping and hoping. They have done more damage as there is $2.5B++ MC is lost and is mostly retail. Thats why its wise to engage and listen to opposing views. Its not the rampers that make you money, its the opposing views that ensures you don't lose your initial capital or at a minimum limited your losses.
    Once again, I was the first one to warn here about the change in the mining code, this was trading at $1.14. I was put over the hot bricks by suggesting this will impact LLL. Then out of the first suspension with no solution it was 60 cents. All exit opportunities I and others spoke about. So at the end of the day the opposing views would have saved you money and the rampers cost you money. But because they suit your narrative , you endorse them.
    I keep posting here as some will listen. The next exit around 40 cents will come again when this list, if ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.